We're now open! Local Government restrictions applyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
From epic meals to tasteful rooms, there are tons of reasons to visit The Green Lodge Hotel in Hoylake. Come with the family for a great value meal, treat a loved one or business associate to lunch, or use our six-room lodge as a base for a short break. With an enviable location at the head of Stanley Road, The Green Lodge is the perfect place for a meal whatever the weather. Our tastefully-refurbished bar serves a selection of cask ales, draught beers, wines, ciders, spirits, and soft drinks. And our monster menu is packed with pub favourites and global classics.
From awesome add-ons to straight-up swaps, you can customise your meal to match your appetite! It’s not all mighty mains and whopping steaks. If you're being good, you’ll find salads and healthy options on our menu too. Or, if you fancy a tasty trip around the world, there are great curry options, and of course our specials board.
Got kids to please? They’ll love our children’s menu, which is crammed with favourites for mini monsters and mega monsters alike. Plus there are plenty of sweet treats to keep them happy. And don’t forget the adult sweet menu to finish off your meal—it’s sinfully delicious!
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.